How to Sell Your Book.
Sonia Marsh is author of the award-winning Freeways to Flip-Flops: A Family’s year of Gutsy Living on a Tropical Island, and the founder and editor of the My Gutsy Story® Anthology series. Check out her website at www.soniamarsh.com. Sonia knows well how to market books both online and in person. She continues to promote her own books at Costco and other retail stores, and is committed to helping authors avoid common mistakes. She understands most authors cannot afford to hire an expensive publicist, so her goal is to help authors develop their own plan to sell books. Contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Her talk covered:
- Building your platform to sell your books
- Creating your brand
- Pros and cons of various publishing options
- How to get endorsements from best-selling authors
- How to get reviews on publication day
- Creating a successful book launch party
- How to sell your book
- Mistakes to avoid.
Sonia addressed the VPC in January 2015.